Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras

"Michael Kurkowski" <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8F29EA0F6telstraNews@139.130.239.94">news:8F29EA0F6telstraNews@139.130.239.94...
> daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
> <bRUP4.1166$F%2.794596@news0.optus.net.au>:
>
> >I reckin we should keep them off the V-sets (the greatest train in
> >Australia, btw).
>
> Dunno why you call the V sets the best train in Australia. For electric
> trains, my vote goes towards the Tait sets (Vic), for diesel, the WCR ACZ
> cars (Vic).

Again, it comes down to suitability for purpose. Would you like to be in a
Tait for three hours all the way to Newcastle or Lithgow? Probably not, no
matter how much you like those cars.

In terms of practicality for their use, MNSHO is that the V-sets (the
greatest train in Australia, btw) win.

Dave