Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras

Big difference! DFT's and all others DDIC cars built ca.1970 are the
shabbiest of the lot! Despite the umpteen dollars spent on their
refurbishment in the 1980's they still don't match the later DCM/DIM/DIT
cars - don't even come close! See for yourself....

There is ample room above the upper-deck windows to run a string of ads
like they used to in the D/D suburban cars....

Roy H