Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras

If they wanted to return to the old days, they could always go back to
"St George Building Society" or "Uncle Sam" on the outside!!

Yes - another money-spinner to bolster CityRail's depleted coffers in
time for the games. They really are getting desperate! Haven't seen any
more T-sets with ads lately though. They do brighten up an otherwise drab
fleet of cars.

Roy H