Re: [NSW] Toronto Station?

In article <8ep5ol$ov6$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > > I'm not sure when the line closed, but there was still a regular
> railcar
> > > service into the 70s.
> > >
> > I last photographed the 620s at Toronto in March 1990. IIRC the line
> closed
> > sometime later that year.

I recall when passing through Fassifern on the Grafton XPT sometime in
the late 80s a small 2 car Toronto shuttle train.

I also seem to recall that this branch may have been electrified for
the short time it was open following the Newcastle electrification.
Maybe someone can clarify this?

Also, I believe there was another station midway between Fassifern and
Toronto.  Was this correct?

Regards,
Lachlan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/