Re: Ropes Creek Branch.

After many millions of dollars poured into that place by members in the past 30
years with still no trains running, I would rather donate my money to the RTM. At
least the place is open to the public and they run trains.
I will support Dorrigo (and alot of other people will too) when the current
management up there is pissed off. I won't support the antique motor car
collection of a certain member.

Rgds

Chris