Re: Ropes Creek Branch.

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Rust.

The real question is, what are you doing to prevent this from happening?  If
you are so concerned about things rusting away, why don't you become a member
and either go up there and work, or donate some money to help the museum.
Donations over $2 are tax deductable.  I can provide you the address to send
your donations to if you want.

-greg