Crossing lights 'flashing too long'

a Tamworth man thinks theres a problem with the way the SRA operates the
flashing lights at the Brisbane street crossing (those of you that know the
layout of tamworth will know whats being talked about). he says "they are
set far to long than is necessary" once activated.
according to the SRA there is now problem.
he then goes on about people suffering in summer (those with air cond (he is
a busines man -he can afored air con))
he also says those lights flash for 7 or 8 min
THATS NOT TRUE THE Local news paper The NDL timed the lights at 5min
the SRA says they go for app. 3-5min (i know for a fact that there will be
different times sugested becasue it depends on which way the train is headed
sydney direction or headed to armadale)
he says why should they be warning people while the train is stopped at the
station (crossing is just at the end of the platform)

It is simply for safty, thats why we have them, I belive they are a great
idea. they do save lives.
it just shows this guy cant work out how to set his day up ------unorganized
he obviously has no idea what safty means and why it is practiced
5min thats no deal
it shows there are some born wingers out there.
just show whats going on in Tamworth amounsgt other things

Tom Devrell
son of ex-gard