Re: Re:[NSW] Nth Sydney platform 3 (was Artarmon Platform 1)

North Sydney down terminating road (platform 3) is really bad. Whenever a
Tangarbage terminates, there is always a door off the end of the platform, or
inside the tunnel. In contrast, the neighbouring station Milsons Pt is longer
than 8 cars by about half a car.

Jonathan Lau <jonlau@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<390E762A.31466954@ozemail.com.au>...