Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

I'm 15 and I love classical music. (Please no Bach though, but i want lots of
Debussy/Bartok even though Debussy sounded like he was on drugs when he wrote
most of his music (would that make it appealling for druggies?))  <vbg!>

Dean A Stalker <dstalker2000@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<390e6ad8$0$27511@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...