Re: [VIC] Heidelberg Re-signalling & Service alterations

MattyQ wrote:

> Sam Eades <eadess@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 38E2A9E0.2099BDD6@yahoo.com">news:38E2A9E0.2099BDD6@yahoo.com...
>
> (installing new equipment -
> > VT220)
>
> New equipment - VT220? You have got to be kidding me! We phased them out 5
> years ago because they were too antiquated!!

it is only referred to as new equipment as Greensborough has not had the VT220
before (it was placed at Heidelberg as the attended outstation for interface
to the metrol system after the closure of Clifton Hill "B" box.)

These will be replaced in outstations when the overhaul of Metrol comes
through.

VT220's are still in place at Heidelberg (till 01/04/00) / Greensborough (from
01/04/00), Upfield, Epping (Clifton Hill as well), Caulfield, Burnley,
Sandringham, Newport and Sunshine as these are the Metrol "outstations". (I
think thats all of them, Chris Gordon can confirm..)

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  Never be afraid to try something new.