Re: [NSW] Numbers on Signals

Sorry, my mistake.  What I read was from safeworking unit 160 on signal
notice plates.  I was referring to the fact that SH doesn't literally mean
SHore it means Sydney-Hornsby I just got it a bit confused.

So for a signal which is controlled by Sydnenham for example it would go:

SM - for the controlling area
648 - signal number
IL - Illawarra local for the actual line that the signal is on

Regards
Jane

38E32FC6.BB120633@zipworld.com.au">news:38E32FC6.BB120633@zipworld.com.au...