Re: [NSW] CityRail Delays Friday

The Railway Rasputin II wrote in message
<38DDCB25.8FAEC9B1@fastlink.com.au>...
>Whinge whinge whinge.
>
>No need to point out who whinge the most when the line is closed for
>track work. The N/Shore mob are notorious for it. (not saying you
>Jonathan Boles) Even though they get the best service! So its a case of
>"Pick a box":- Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Awww, I dunno about whinging not being accurate. Apart from some lines,
CityRail has more than two tracks to play with. Other rail systems manage to
upgrade their tracks without forcing complete shutdowns, and they are
systems with far more intensive services than CityRail. Once again, the PC
crowd have prevailed, and they are making sure that people living close to
railway lines are not affected by night track work.

Dave