Re: [NSW] CityRail Delays Friday

Whinge whinge whinge.

No need to point out who whinge the most when the line is closed for
track work. The N/Shore mob are notorious for it. (not saying you
Jonathan Boles) Even though they get the best service! So its a case of
"Pick a box":- Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

BTW the wooden sleepers actually give the best ride so I wouldn't
complain! If you don't belive me try a ride on the suburban line.

rgds