Re: [NSW] Track and catenary mast conditions on North Shore line

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:18:58 +1100, "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com>
wrote:

>So why the hell was the whole line shut down then?!?!? They've got an excuse if it was pouring, but
>the only time for the past year we've had rain that bad was last week!

  If it was the time I think you were refering to the Terrorgraph
rerported it was union action. Somthing about work site saftey. By the
time City Rail found out it was off they had no time to organise crews
and cancel the replacement bus services.
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright