Re: [NSW] Track and catenary mast conditions on North Shore line

So why the hell was the whole line shut down then?!?!? They've got an excuse if it was pouring, but
the only time for the past year we've had rain that bad was last week!

01bf9647$e5c99120$706f868b@tom-boles">news:01bf9647$e5c99120$706f868b@tom-boles...