Re: New Cityrail logo?

It seems to be "the done thing" at the moment - like stupid phrases such as
"CityFail", "CityDeRail" etc.  All crap.  Thank the Telegraph for the new
wave of it too.

Mind you, the fact that Western line trains running through Burwood today
were announced as running 20-30 minutes late doesn't help change the way the
public perceive them!  No reason was specified by staff, who felt that their
booming garbled voices were better than the digitised announcements.