Re: New Cityrail logo?

> I don't know where people get this strange comprehension that all our
> trains run late! Every train I have been on in the last week has been
> on time. The Telegraph listed all the trains for a certain period of
> the day (probably the worst bit they could find) and showed how late
> they were, claiming that over 70% were late. They seem to have
> included trains that were 1, 2 and 3 minutes late,
> which are normally considered on time.

I don't recall the last day that went by without having to wait for a
train that was at least 5 minutes late or watching a train that was at
least five minutes late pull into the platform beside me. The pick of
the month has been a train leaving Hursvtille 8 minutes late and
arriving at Sydney Terminal 26 minutes late. Yes, it was a signal
failure(s) but that still causes a disruption to on time running. Even
on days with no major problems like signal failures and alike trains
still run late.

BTW: I thought the 'on time' threshold was 2 minutes, not 3.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.