Re: New Cityrail logo?

"L7" has been around for as long as i remember...same with the State Rail red/orange L7.

Interestingly, when Tangaras were introduced, the "L7" and the banner-stripes under bottom deck
windows on it was actually red and yellow. Why would that be? One example could be seen on D6110
(attached to D6258-N5258-N5257)

38d896e1$0$18559@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38d896e1$0$18559@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...