Re: Melbourne Ticketing System

I ran into an ex ERG engineer last year on another job..some of the stories
are either painful or eyeopening..but as they are "heresay" I shalln't repeat
them  (lest to say that some of the worst nightmares are yet to come true!!)

What i can say is that the Metcard Sytem is capable of ramping up to
"smart"...those little green boxes will (or can) have a dual function...hard
verification and smart detection...I must admit I have no idea as to whether
that is by a reconfiguration of the existing greenbox..or by physically
altering them....but SMART was always on the cards with the Metcard
system...only a matter of when.

cheers >:~)) Richard