Re: [NSW] S set air condition trial

Just like the Russian circus performer on the Tranzrail ferry from
Wellington to Picton at Christmas who did a handstand on the handrail.

The ferry was late after they circled back to pick him up and he was
probably lucky not to go through the blender.

Remember the Darwin Awards someone will always do it.

And no one would surf on top of a train would they?