Re: [NSW] Who's got the worst trains

Daily Terrorgraph does it again.

First of all on their front page, it's the biggest incorrect usage of the word: "whose". It says
"Whose trains are worse?"

When it should read "Who's trains are worse?"

Obviously it shows that this junk of a paper has a reading age of about 5.

Then it forgets that CityRail does not carry 730,000 passengers per day, but rather it's 730,000
journeys made by all the people per day. I doubt that one fourth of Sydney's population travels on
trains each day!

Most of all, for yesterday, many trains were late due to the inclement weather. I saw the 2.54pm
Burwood to Richmond train (Strathfield, Lidcombe then all to Richmond) being transposed to run
Strathfield, Blacktown then all to Richmond. And basically who cares if the train's 35 seconds late
into the station?

Seriously, when it sold for 20c last year, I feel that even that was overpriced.

38D962AC.E7FA87C1@fastlink.com.au">news:38D962AC.E7FA87C1@fastlink.com.au...