Re: [NSW] S set air condition trial

I doubt they would spend any more money on the S sets as most of the cars
wouldn't even have 10 years life left. Although knowing the railways, they
will strech the service life out as long as possible, maybe till the cars
are 40 years old.

bye tr

8acdfp$nh4$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:8acdfp$nh4$1@news1.mpx.com.au...