Re: [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday)

Michael Kurkowski wrote in message
<8EF4EA8FCtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net>...
>I've been avoiding this for a while now, but I feel it's time for my
>contribution to the matter.
>
>GET OVER IT!

You don't get to rule on that any time soon.

>I, as much as the rest of aus.rail are getting tired of this shit.

Not according to the emails I have received (from 8 different ausrailers so
far). I am just pointing out how ridiculous the situation is when people
have to consider every single word that they say for fear of offending some
small minded people.

I will not get over it, I have done nothing wrong, and nothing they say can
change that.

Dave