Re: (Syd) Airport Station ticket prices

> And if I plan to stay near Chatswood or Turella or most other stations
>... what then? Catch a cab from the City? If I were staying at the
>Regent, would I use the escalator at CirQuay and then walk? The railway
> sounds like a great idea, until one wants to use it. 'Twas ever
> thus with railways.

The wheels are in motion, have faith. About 120 out of 300 stations will
be wheelchair accessible. I'm not sure how far this program has gone but
it looks pretty complete to me. Most Major stations are easy access
and even some smaller ones which means the ideal solution is to catch a
train to a major station with wheelchair facilities and catch a cab from
there.

Unfortunately stations on the East Hills line aren't the most accessible
in the world.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.