Re: (Syd) Airport Station ticket prices

And if I plan to stay near Chatswood or Turella or most other stations ...
what then?
Catch a cab from the City?
If I were staying at the Regent, would I use the escalator at CirQuay and
then walk?
The railway sounds like a great idea, until one wants to use it. 'Twas ever
thus with railways.

Ike.

"Ben" <sporologist@yahoo.com>