Re: (Syd) Airport Station ticket prices

I live outside Sydney and visit by air several times a year. I like to see
the new railway as a great leap forward. But can anybody tell me what I do
with baggage? I'm sure the airport stations will allow me to carry bags onto
the train, but at the other end, do I have to carry quite heavy bags up and
down the railway steps at a suburban station? Doesn't this mean that I would
be better off with a bus or a taxi?

To me this issue is greater than the extra $6 or whatever.

Ike.

"David Johnson" :