Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March. Chaos?

Thanks for a rare on-topic reply!
I only saw trains leaving Kogarah in the morning and Olympic Park in the
afternoon. I only wrote my monster post after two days of waiting for other
NEWS and seeing only a ramble on Gs'G religions.  If there are any more
contributors who actually travel by train (as opposed to reading the
Telegraph or visiting http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au) , their experiences
could be interesting.
Rgds,
Bill