Re: Australians to boycott Service Stations!

Blame the Fraser Liberal government (whose treasurer was JOHN HOWARD for the
overseas pricing (about 29c goes in import parity to the government, which
is rubbing its hands together that is why we arn't getting anywhere with the
polititions) and blame the Hawke/Keating governments for indexing the price
of fuel. then there is about 35 c excise and 8 c in state taxes so about 2/3
is taken away by the government!
It all flows on The Railways aren't exempt from theses charges either.
"Brown Family" <pcc@ocean.com.au> wrote in message
38cc236f.2329856@news.ocean.com.au">news:38cc236f.2329856@news.ocean.com.au...
> On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:26:20 +1100, David Johnson
> <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> >Brown Family wrote:
> >
> >> Petroleum supplies are not finite
> >
> >Yes they are.
>
> You are correct. I did mean INfinite.
>
> Les Brown
> I must review before posting, I must review before posting, I must
review.....