Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March Chaos

> My train was delayed for 4 minutes.. I Tangara [T20 i believe] came
> through at low speed @ hurstville. The SPI said that the Waterfall was
> the Cronulla train possibly because of automation... It was full of
>kids.. all of  them going to/from the same place.

HALF YOUR LUCK!!!

My train got to central a couple of minutes late, being a Waterfall
Limited stops service. Just as the guard checks the train preparing to
leave the stationmaster comes on the PA system telling everyone that the
indicator boards have changed and it is now an all stations to Waterfall
train. At Sydenham, a ton of school kids got on filling the vestibule
and aisles as if it were a peak hour Cronulla service.

We arrived at Hurstville 12 minutes late.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.