Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March Chaos

In article <8aqdcn$l7d$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>,
Peter R K <peterrk@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I really don't know where you get the idea that the Queen will be at Stadium
>Australia on Friday. She doesn't arrive until Friday evening. However, her
>Australian representative, the Governor-General of the Commonwealth of
>Australia, His Excellency Sir William Deane will be attending - and he is a
>Catholic.

 Besides, the Queen is the head of the wrong church....

 Once apon a time (not all that long ago) Catholics couldn't hold goverment
positions in Britian. If those laws were still on the books, Sir William Deane
wouldn't have been accepted for the job I expect.