Re: (Syd) Airport Station ticket prices

In article <8arlsd$98b$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,  <eikkert@my-deja.com> wrote:
>I've used my yellow travelpass out in OLP so travelpassii are valid at
>the private stations.

 I belive at one stage some one said an otherwise valid ticket for that zone
would be rejected by the barriers, and that you would have to go a by a
surcharge 'topup' to exit the station.

 The Surcharge was not set by CityRail, its how the private consortum is
getting their money back. The surcharge is based on the $5 bus fare from
Central to the Airport I belive.

 If you get a 'normal' bus to the airport the fare is $2.50. The special
airport bus (which is quicker) is $5.00.
 I've always tried to arrange traveling on a regular bus service...