Re: Oops!!!

"DTS" <julia@idx.com.au> writes:

>6 disused oil wagons were bumped by another train in the shunting yard
>accident and rolled towards the main line before they were derailed by a
>safety mechanism - according to FreightCorp.

Safety mechanism = old timber sleeper bolted over the rails at the end of
the track if we're talking about Clyde down yard, or good old catch points
for the up yard.

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport