Re: Double 47's at Penrith [NSW]

"Andrew Tailby" <atailby@mpx.com.au> writes:

>trendy rechauff <trendy_rechauffe@start.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> Hallo neety and other trainfolk,
>>
>> Why not carry your camera with you all the time and never miss another
>> photo?
>>
>> bye tr

>Some of us who work dont have room in our bags when we do go to work and
>when you are driving it is hard to pull over or try and race the train to a
>good photo stop.

It's even harder when you actually drive the trains. 8-) Can't just pull up
at the desired place, grab the camera and jump out for a photo every time I
sense a good photo opportunity coming along...

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport