Re: 4486

"Bob Lynch" <lynch@zeta.org.au> writes:

>Thought all the 44 class had been pentioned off. 4486 seen 22nd February at
>the head of a train waiting to enter Enfield yard.
>any comments

That's LVR's engine. They also have some 47's operating (thanks to Dave
Rostrum and a few other dedicated Caterpillarholics!). I don't know if the
ex-V/line X-class is still on hire bye LVR...

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport