Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] "Doggy" on train

In article <38CE2A6B.EAC56311@fastlink.com.au>,
The Railway Rasputin II <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:
> The heir to the Harris Coffee and Tea fortune.
> Although I have heard that he has been struck from it.
> He is alleged to be HIV positive and Hep A thru to Z.
> He "Shits on demand" and throws it on everything including passengers
> trains etc.
> The police won't come if you mention his name in the call.
> Because of the money behind him, he gets let out if he get arrested,
> like a revolving door.
>
> rgds
Poor Cityrail/Countrylink staffs and passengers have to face
him.......I think I read his story from RD couple of years ago. When it
comes to trouble makers its always hard on  operators like Cityrail or
Hillside trains. These trouble makers would scare off passengers on the
other hand Cityrail can't say no to them unless they did something
really offensive. When that happens it's all too late.

Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.