Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] "Doggy" on train

The heir to the Harris Coffee and Tea fortune.
Although I have heard that he has been struck from it.
He is alleged to be HIV positive and Hep A thru to Z.
He "Shits on demand" and throws it on everything including passengers
trains etc.
The police won't come if you mention his name in the call.
Because of the money behind him, he gets let out if he get arrested,
like a revolving door.

rgds