Re: [NSW] North and Western buses, now STA

> >won't that divert patronage off 500 and X00 as well then???
>
> Or it might complement them - enable them to increase the frequency.

I don't see diverting patronage off the 500 or X00 as a problem. The 500
and X00 services have been very well patronised. The 500 still provides
an all stops freeway link to Gladesville and Ryde whereas an bus that
complements the X00 will certainly be welcome.

The 520 is permanent, or at least that's the way it was planned, can't
read the future. The 520 was the final link in the "Metroline" limited
stops services consisting of routes 100, 200 & 400. They have now been
incorporated into Sydney Buses as normal unnamed Limited stops services
but a Parramatta - City service was always part of the plan, Parramata
Chatswood rail link or not.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.