Re: [NSW] Chatswood Rail link & North & Western Bus Co.

The Liberals also promised to purchase North and Western prior to the state
election last year, so I guess it doesn't have much to do with the PTA-CHW
link. In any case, N&W services to Chatswood are relatively insignificant
anyhow--I doubt that it generates much patronage anyway.

38C4C402.911C175E@enet21.com.au">news:38C4C402.911C175E@enet21.com.au...