Re: [NSW] Chatswood Rail link & North & Western Bus Co.

Rod Gayford wrote:

> According to today's papers service from City to Parramatta and return
> starts on Monday. According to Scully it is an interim measure until
> Parramatta to Chatswood line is built.
> Cheers
> Rod Gayford

I don't see how it could be an "interim measure" as the only point of contact
between the two services is Parramatta. My understanding (I could be wrong) is
that the new service (Rte 520 Parra to Circular Quay) will be a permanent
service.

To reply to me direct, remove one of the "w"s from the return address