Re: [NSW] North and Western takeover by STA

Hubert Lam wrote:

> if they're not being auctioned then they're being retired as some are very
> old!!!
>
> "Paul McCabe" <pmccabe@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 8aacmn$i2i$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:8aacmn$i2i$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> > Yes, the 550 was North & Western's.
> >
> > Not all of the North & Western fleet is being auctioned.  Older STA buses
> > are generally being cascaded to Gladesville when newer buses are delivered
> > to other depots (namely Ryde, Burwood and Brookvale), as well as from
> > Newcastle.

According to the ex-North and Western (now STA) drivers, some of the North and
Western fleet will be retained and repainted into STA colours. This will take
some considerable time though.

To reply to me direct, remove one of the "w"s from the return address