Re: [NSW] Chatswood Rail link & North & Western Bus Co.

Hubert Lam wrote:

> What was their level service though? 1 bus every hour?
>
> Any signs that the timetables will be changed?

Weekday and Saturday services Parramatta - Chatswood were 1 bus every 30
minutes with additional services weekday peak hours between Chatswood and
West Chatswood, Parramatta and Eastwood.

Sunday/Holiday services were 1 bus every hour 9am - 9pm

The timetables will remain unchanged for "the next few months" (according to
the drivers).

To reply to me direct, remove one of the "w"s from the return address