Re: The Late Sydney Rail System

anyhow, whatever. So will the indicators in the concourse ("lower level")
area be replaced with plasma screens as well or are the platforms going into
the "space age" whilst the concourse remains 300 years behind the platforms
and retain the completely confusing indicators?

"Dave Proctor" <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
8ad3ie$7pn$2@news1.mpx.com.au">news:8ad3ie$7pn$2@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Hubert Lam wrote in message <8ad31l$7gc$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
> >not at all. Remember back in June of 1998 when Strathfield received the
4th
> >generation voice annoucnements using DVA Console and Windows NT? Well
> >they're not going to take that one away, and the only other thing they're
> >doing is installing "plasma" screens as they have at Martin Place, which
is
> >controlled by a completely different piece of software from the DVA
Console