Re: March Railway Digest

Firstly, thanks for advertising that the thing
is out and available. I missed making my
regular posting this month. (BTW subs were
posted last Friday (3/3).

Secondly, please read the magazine more carefully
before you seek to boost your ego by
sprouting your obvious glee in finding a
alleged error in a publication: the report
actually says:
"It is believed that resleepering was carried
out . . ."
If there is now more information
available about the said working, then well
and good but be man (or women) enough to
submit it and not hide behind an email facade.

If this info had been made available to us with
all the other contributions, we could have
followed it up in time for the March
edition.

I remind you that Railway Digest relies
essentially on unsolicited volunteer