Re: [Melb] Burnley Signal Failure in Morning Peak

Hillside did I good job telling everyone what was
> happening like at Camberwell "The Flinders Street train on Platform 1 will
> depart in 4 minutes after the Express Service on Platform 2 passes
through,
> the Flinders Street train will follow the Express Service, this is due to
> failure at Burnley"

I consider Hillside did a terrible job of telling everyone what was going
on.  I had to catch the train from Spencer St to Glennferrie today and I
found Hillside was not very helpfull.  I caught the 7:59 Belgrave at Spencer
st, and by the time it got to Flinders St it was no longer taking
passengers.  I was even more annoyed after i had to run for an Alemien line
train, and caught it. Then at Richmond the Belgrave come Not taking
passengers train overtook us, obvisoly it was going to be parked.  All in
all i made it to uni 10 mins late.

Thanks alot Hillside

Regards

Andrew