Re: MVA 1.8.6 - Screenshots! Feature Comparison!

DVA...

When you are @ a train station, say Sydney metro, you will hear DIGITAL
VOICE ANNOUNCEMENTS. Eg "The next train to arrive on platform number 3 goes
to..." DVA is the program that generates them. The actual DVA uses NT4.0.
Mine uses Win95/98 or other 32 bit windows.

"Peter Cook" <glt015@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| OK next dumb question????? what are DVA's
|
| Mitch wrote:
|
| > Well Australian railway networks use DVAs in real life. That's where
| > aus.rail comes from - AUStralian.RAILways. Also, just some advice, if
you
| > want to yell, type in caps. It isn't polite, but it doesn't require the
| > disclaimer thing :)
| >
| > Have fun :)
| >
| > "Peter Cook" <glt015@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| > | why are we talking about computer software on the Aus.Rail news group.
and
| > YES i was
| > | yelling
| > |