Re: MVA 1.8.6 - Screenshots! Feature Comparison!

I need more testers!

If anyone knows how to test software OR have an interest in MVA, please

Please note: MVA does NOT come included with WAV files. You will need to
supply them yourself. In the future though, Libraries of WAV files may be
released. Until then, you need to supply your own :)

"Mitch" <this.is.not.my@email.address.com> wrote in message
| Mitch Design Australia has announced a new "sampler" of MVA.
|
|  Testing is underway, the first public release will probably be 2.0...
|
|  For now though, you can see screenshots from the latest version of MVA,
| 1.8.6
|
|  http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/jodrell/24/home/my.htm
|
|  Please note that these images are Copyright, and should not be placed
| elsewhere without prior written consent from me.
|

|  Features List from latest version of MVA 1.8.6 and latest DVA
| -------------------------------------------------------------
| * supported entirely
| / supported partially
|   not supported
|
|  +----------------------+-------+-------+
| | Function             |  MVA  |  DVA  |
| +----------------------+-------+-------+
| | Plays DVA files      |   *   |   *   |
| | Plays MVA files      |   *   |   /   |
| +----------------------+-------+-------+
| | GUI                  |   *   |       |
| | > Mouse              |   *   |       |
| | -> Contextual Support|   *   |       |
| | -> DblClick Support  |   *   |       |
| | > Icons              |   *   |       |
| | -> Icon Mode         |   *   |       |
| | > Button interface   |   *   |       |
| +----------------------+-------+-------+
| | Makes MVA files      |   *   |       |
| | "Test" option        |   *   |       |
| | Easy to use file play|   *   |       |
| | Queue multiple files |   *   |       |
| | On the fly queue mod |   *   |       |
| | Function             |  MVA  |  DVA  |

|  Hey, it's your choice! Almost all of the bugs have been ridden out...
Stay