Difference between CLF & CLP loco's?

To quote the CLF/CLP page from
http://locopage.railpage.org.au/anr/clfclp.html the difference between CLF &
CLP loco's is the following:

Mass 129 t (CLF) 131 t (CLP)
Speed 130 km/h (CLF) 140 km/h (CLP)

Also from the CLF/CLP page "After they were rebuilt from the CL class, the
CLF saw a similar working area as the CLs, which was later extended to
Melbourne with the standardisation. Meanwhile, the CLP class were intended
for hauling the Indian Pacific, Ghan, and Overland. However, this work has
since been taken over by other classes. As a result, the CLP class are now
seen on freight trains."

So, I infer from this CLF were built for freight working and CLP for pass
working - but both with the same power train when upgraded from CL..

Does anyone know what specific differences and/or improvements were
introduced into the CLF and CLP locos when they were rebuilt from the CL
class?

If you can point me in the direction for further reading, that would be
great.

Thanks and regards,
Peter