Re: (NSW) City Circle Indicator Boards etc

How about an axle counter at strategic locations to count train length and
automatically show in on the destination indicator?

I know, more complexity = more problems.

Also subsequent posts illustrate the problems when Night Safe is in
operation.

Chris

394b3a16@news.iprimus.com.au">news:394b3a16@news.iprimus.com.au...