Re: www.virginblue.com.au and V/line service????

VLP's Albury  service is not as bad as you think, in fact the train is one
of the most patronise service.  The service is so well patron VLP is hiring
some stored carriages for service. I think VLP can't wait for those 58 DMUs.
How about making a deal with those soon to be retire Westrail's Prospector
railcars?

I think you better compare the dimension of XPT seats. VLP's economic class
somewhat offers just as good legroom as XPT's economic class. I travelled by
both XPT and VLP loco haul service quite often and noticed the VLP train
seats are just as good as XPT's.

As for the table problem the joruney is relatively short anyway. Passengers
normally have light meals only on board and shouldn't cause great problem.
The same type of rollingstock also use on Sunbury/Geelong/Warragul service
occasionally therefore table is not all that useful.

Cheers
James

f4I25.193935$MB.3572983@news6.giganews.com">news:f4I25.193935$MB.3572983@news6.giganews.com...