Re: www.virginblue.com.au

Apart from that I noticed this train (Twin City Limited) sometimes use by
town folks in Benalla/Wangaratta for day shopping in Albury and Wodonga.
It's easier with VLP service since VLP runs more often/cheaper and
reservation is unnecessary.

Cheers
James

pLH25.226651$VR.3474263@news5.giganews.com">news:pLH25.226651$VR.3474263@news5.giganews.com...